Information on the processing of personal data
This information is provided pursuant to an obligation under the EU Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: TODO).
1. data controller
EVIGO.com spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Zielna 37, 00-108 Warsaw, NIP 525-26-33-492, REGON 362816706 (hereinafter: EVIGO), is the administrator of the personal data provided.
2. the purposes and basis of processing
Your data is processed in connection with your consent to EVIGO's free newsletter (hereinafter: Newsletter).
Your data will be processed only for the purpose:
(a) EVIGO's sending you the Newsletter;
(b) direct marketing and advertising, i.e. to inform about the products and services offered by EVIGO.
The legal basis for the processing is your consent to the processing of data (Article 6(1)(a) of the PCO).
3. the recipients of the data
We may share your data with subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services we use to process them, including
- to marketing and advertising agencies in order to carry out marketing and advertising activities commissioned by us.
4 Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area or to international organisations.
5 Data retention period
We store your data until either EVIGO stops sending the Newsletter or you revoke your consent to send the Newsletter to you - whichever comes first.
6 Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy.
- the right to rectify (correct) your data.
- the right to delete your data (if you have revoked your consent for processing or if, in your opinion, there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we delete it).
- The right to restrict the processing of your data (you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following cases: a) you contest the correctness of your personal data - for the period of time that allows EVIGO to verify the correctness of the data; b) the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data, requesting instead the restriction of its use; c) EVIGO no longer needs your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you need it to establish, assert or defend your claims; d) you object to the processing of the data - until it is determined whether the legally justified grounds on the part of the controller take precedence over those of the data subject).
- The right to object to the processing of data (in order to exercise this right effectively, you should indicate to us your specific situation which, in your opinion, justifies our discontinuation of the objected processing. We will stop processing your data unless we can prove that the grounds for our processing of your data take precedence over your rights or that your data are necessary for us to establish, assert or defend claims).
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (if you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority).
- right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data (at any time you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data that we process on the basis of this consent. The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of your/your consent before the withdrawal).
7. information on the requirement/voluntary nature of the data
Providing personal data by you is a condition for receiving the Newsletter. Providing personal data by you is not a statutory requirement.